Are you planning to reshape and resize your breasts without breast implants? If yes, then you are reading the right blog indeed. In this blog, we will talk about “breast augmentation” that are devoid of breast implants but effective enough to change the size, shape, and texture of the breasts.
However, if you are planning to use breast implants or have no idea about the procedure that doesn’t make use of breast implants, you must not skip reading the blog. Maybe you do not require this today. But you may need this sooner or later.
Now, moving on to our topic, having breast augmentation treatment without inserting breast implants is not magic. It is all about science and advanced technology.
But how? Do you have any idea how the surgeons carry out this process?
Worry no more. Here in this blog, we will discuss this in details.
Breast Augmentation without Breast Implants
Breast augmentation process that does not insert breast implants makes use of the body fat instead to increase the size of the breasts. Yes, the doctors will be using your own body fat to add volume to your breasts, and thereafter resize them and reshape them as you desire.
Augmentation mammaire Montreal cosmetic surgeons use the liposuction process to remove the excess body fat and then inject the fat into the breasts for augmentation. Well, the process seems to be simple but the truth is beyond the expectation.
Well, this process of augmenting the breasts using the body fat is termed as “Autologous Breast Augmentation” or “stem cell breast augmentation”.
But is the process effective? Is it safe to have breast augmentation with liposuction?
To answer all your doubts, here we have discussed both advantages and disadvantages. Let’s figure them out.
Benefits of having Autologous Breast Augmentation
1. No external implantation is required: This process does not require any external breast implants for boosting the breast size. It is a perfect procedure for those women who do not like to have breast implants, rather want to have the treatment done using the natural body fat. This is indeed one of the significant reasons why you can go for breast augmentation with liposuction.
- Gives a natural look: Do you know what’s the best thing about this treatment? It offers a natural look to the women silhouette. Not an artificial look that you may obtain after using the gel-like fluid material behind your breasts.
The natural look is the result of using the natural body fat used for increasing the size of the breasts. If the fat is injected properly and heals well, the breasts look natural and feel authentic.
- One single incision is needed: Since no breast implants are used, there is no need for incisions. However, only a single incision of four-millimeter length is required to perform the liposuction process and for the injection of the fat into the breasts.
- Fewer complications: As per the track record, it has been found that this breast reconstruction method without using breast implants create fewer complications. Not just the doctors, even the patients are satisfied with the augmentation of their breasts. As per the survey, it has even concluded that it is safe and there is no risk of having cancer.
Drawbacks of having Autologous Breast Augmentation
- Limited to one size: This particular treatment using Liposuction method is limited to one-cup size. This is because the method uses external tissue expansion system that boosts up the blood flow to the breasts. In this scenario, it is not effective to insert more fat into the breasts thus abiding the limitation is mandatory.
2. “No” for the women who have droopy breasts: Are your breasts droopy or saggy? Then this method will not be appropriate for you. Autologous breast augmentation is not made for droopy breasts. You have to take breast lifting treatment to reshape your breasts.
The Bottom Line
When the treatment was initialized, even the Augmentation mammaire Montreal surgeons did not find this method a fruitful one. Maybe because of the side effects like dense lumps, calcifications, etc. that were caused due to the use of fat grafting for breast augmentation.
However, with the evolution of science and advanced growth in technology, it has experienced a lot of changes. The risk of side effects has been reduced to a great extent and this process has indeed become a great procedure for augmenting breasts.
Now since you are well-aware of both the benefits and the drawbacks, you can make your decision whether you need to have this treatment without breast implants or not. Make sure you consider the long-term effects before embarking on the treatment.