Hotels are lodges which are paid for by the visitors so that they can stay in that establishment for a short-term basis or their desired amount of time. The rooms and the different services provided in hotels range from a modest quality to suite rooms. Hotels which are small or low-priced only offer some basic facilities and services while large or high-priced rooms may be facilitated with additional services such as swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis court, and spa. Also, there are some boutique rooms which are designed uniquely and they are very much personalised.
Types and Other Classification of Hotels
Based upon the size, services and cost of the room the operations may differ and depending on such features one can classify the rooms and hotel types and such categorization is a must. The different hotel types are:
1) Lifestyle or boutique hotels- These hotels are not so grand, but rather they are small and independent. But, they are personalized and hence they are facilitated with upscale facilities of different sizes with some innovative, unique and intimate settings providing the customers with great accommodation facilities. They mainly provide one with full service and thus sometimes they are also recognized as luxury hotels.
2) Luxury hotels- Lake district hotel have luxurious ones as well which provides with world class facilities, accommodations which are full service, restaurants which are full-service in addition to fully catered personalized service facility. They are classified with a diamond or star rating which will be in accordance to the standard of the state or country.
3) Full-service hotels- These kinds of hotels provide guest services which work in a wide array along with some great on-site facilities. The services which are commonly provided in such establishments are food and beverage, meeting, conference halls, business center, fitness center and so on. These can be found with a wide range of costing.
4) Economy hotels- Hotels which are either small or medium offer services and accommodation facilities which is suitable only for certain demographic travelers who just want the least with no frills. They might not even have a restaurant but provide complimentary food and beverage.
5) Hotels for extended stay- These hotels are either small or medium and they provide a greater full-time service rather than the traditional ones and their methods of pricing is also a little different than the other stay inns because they are made in a way so that they suit the needs of a traveler who is in need of a short-time stay for an extended period of time.
6) Destination clubs and timeshare hotels- These kinds of accommodations are useful for people who go for a vacation for a specified period of time. It is mainly made for seasonal usage. They provide full- service accommodation along with all the facilities which are provided in luxury hotels.
7) Motel- These establishments are mainly for the travelers who are on the go. They have limited service but they are low-cost and they are best for limited stay.
So, Lake District hotel Consists of all the aforementioned facilities and it is encumbered with services considering the different needs of the customers.